Advanced Communications for Your Business
The new Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G is a full-featured handset that provides two programmable line and feature buttons along with four interactive softkeys to help guide users through various call features and functions.
Standards-based to deliver better interoperability and greater deployment flexibility, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G offers enhanced functionality for businesses that require advanced communications capabilities.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G also features:
- A high-resolution, graphical 4-bit grayscale display (320 x 222)
- Support for double-byte characters and Unicode text to benefit Extensible Markup Language (XML) application developers
- Support for IEEE standard 802.3af inline power and Cisco inline power
- Learn More with the Interactive Product Tutorial
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941 Series (Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G and Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G-GE) online
- tutorial provides a self-directed training module that demonstrates phone features and functions. The downloadable version
- allows you to customize the tutorial according to the specific features that your company uses.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.