The Alcatel 4135 IP is a flexible SIP based conference phone featuring OmniSound 2.0 technology which delivers impressive high quality audio.
Calls can be recorded and stored for future reviewing, SIP connectivity enables connection to the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX communication server.
The combination of the OmniDirectional microphones and directional microphone doubles pick up range from 30m to 60m.
- Alphanumeric Keypad
- OmniSound 2.0 Wideband Sound
- Support for SD memory cards
- Local Phone Book – up to 1000 entries per profile
- 1x Ethernet port (RJ-45)
- Web-based diagnostics
- Web-based remote configuration
- Software upgrade: HTTP/HTTPS
- DHCP and static IP
- NTP and SNTP
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)Class 3
- PSU Transformer: 100V AC to 240V AC/ 13.5V DC
- Expansion Microphones – MPN: 3GV28134AA
- PSU Transformer – MPN: 3GV28133AA