At North London Communications we are always looking to purchase surplus and redundant systems, which includes:
- Complete systems
- System phones and terminals
- Individual cards, voicemail etc.
- Redundant network equipment (Cisco, Nortel, Jupiter, Extreme etc.)
If you are looking to sell any of the above, please contact us by email giving as much information as possible such as model number, version number, quantity of handsets, colour of handsets, any system cards in the system, etc.
Alternatively, complete the form with as much detail as possible and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
These are some examples of equipment we are actively looking for:
- Alcatel digital and IP circuit boards and handsets including: 4018, 4919, 4020, 4028, 4038, 4039.
- Avaya IP Office & Communication Manager. Most handsets including 4621SW, 54 series and 9611G, 9620L, 9640, 9650.
- Cisco IP Phones, switches, routers, firewalls. Phones including; 7942G, 7962G.
- Ericsson (Aastra) MD110 and IP switch gear (MX1) / cards. Digital and IP phones including 4223, 4225, 4425.
- Mitel 3300 and 5000 equipment including 5312, 5324, 5340.
- Nortel equipment including T7316e, T7208, M3904, 1140e and conference units.
- Siemens Realitis circuit boards and handsets. Optipoint phones including Optipoint 500 Advanced, 420 Standard.